- Weekly classes for all levels. Check the classes page for an up dated class schedule.
- Sign up on momoyoga will be required for all online classes.
IN PERSON workshops:
- Menla Retreat 2024: April 11-14th.
- Halstead Hill Yoga Studio retreat. April 27th-28th
- May 5th: Healthy strong and flexible hips. Karuna Yoga, Northampton, MA.
- Menla Retreat, Phonecia, NY. April 11-14.
- Halstead Hill Yoga retreat: April 27-28
- Saturday May 11th, The Yoga Loft, Albany
- Teacher Training May 31st – June 3rd: Zurich, Switzerland.
- Weekend Retreat in Axbridge, England. June 7-9th.
What can you expect from an Iyengar yoga class?
A safe, methodical, clear progression of yoga poses so you can understand every step of the way.
A different class focus every week to develop your strength, flexibility, stamina, concentration and relaxation across a wide range of movements.
Clear demonstration and explanation by well-qualified teachers so you can practice safely.
Modifications for issues and injuries so you can understand specifically how the pose works for you.
Body Scan Meditation:
classes your way…
reflections from the practice…
Jess teaches with such clarity and understanding that each class offers a really inspiring way forward. Because classes are taught at graduated levels my progress feels safe and systematic. In all my years of practice, this is, without a doubt, the finest teaching I have been lucky enough to experience.”Ann R
Jess’s expertise as a teacher par excellence comes not only from the succession of great teachers who have taught her, and continue to inspire her, but also from Jess’s own inexhaustible love of learning. Every class with her is an adventure which is challenging and transforming… Every Class!!”L.F.
Even as a seasoned practitioner I learn something in every class. The sequences she teaches are challenging, yet clear and accessible. Jess weaves the yoga philosophy into her classes ( which I love !) so I am challenged both physically and mentally.”L.M.