Clear Yoga is ONLINE only from September 2nd, 2023. IN PERSON classes, workshops, and retreats with Jess will begin in December or January 2024.
- Check the website for an up to date class schedule.
- Jess is taking a sabbatical from teaching from September to December 2023. Her classes will be taught by Sheila and Susan.
- Sign up on momoyoga will be required for all classes.
- Continuing Education for CIYTs and mentees. Next date will be Sunday January 28th at Sheffield Yoga, MA.
- Saturday December 16th: 10-12noon. ONLINE workshop with Jess.
- December 17th: SOLD OUT” Heart opening for the holidays” Sheffield Yoga Center, Sheffield, MA. 1-3pm IN PERSON ONLY.
- January 1st: New Year’s Day class with Jess. Balance and Grounding for 2024. 11am -12.15pm
- Light on Yoga Intensive: January 2-6. ONLINE.
- Sunday February 11th: Warming back bends with Jess. Karuna Yoga Center, Northampton, MA.
- Menla Retreat 2024: April 11-14th.
- Halstead Hill Yoga Studio retreat. April 27th-28th
- Teacher Training May 31st – June 3rd: Zurich, Switzerland.
What can you expect from an Iyengar yoga class?
A safe, methodical, clear progression of yoga poses so you can understand every step of the way.
A different class focus every week to develop your strength, flexibility, stamina, concentration and relaxation across a wide range of movements.
Clear demonstration and explanation by well-qualified teachers so you can practice safely.
Modifications for issues and injuries so you can understand specifically how the pose works for you.
Body Scan Meditation:
classes your way…
reflections from the practice…
Jess teaches with such clarity and understanding that each class offers a really inspiring way forward. Because classes are taught at graduated levels my progress feels safe and systematic. In all my years of practice, this is, without a doubt, the finest teaching I have been lucky enough to experience.”Ann R
Jess’s expertise as a teacher par excellence comes not only from the succession of great teachers who have taught her, and continue to inspire her, but also from Jess’s own inexhaustible love of learning. Every class with her is an adventure which is challenging and transforming… Every Class!!”L.F.
Even as a seasoned practitioner I learn something in every class. The sequences she teaches are challenging, yet clear and accessible. Jess weaves the yoga philosophy into her classes ( which I love !) so I am challenged both physically and mentally.”L.M.