Clear Yoga is located at Stone Ridge Healing Arts, 3457 Main Street, Stone Ridge, NY 12484
- Jess’s classes are hybrid: in-studio and online.
- Masks are optional. Please do not attend an in studio class if you are sick.
- Sign up on momoyoga will be required for all classes.
- Yoga Therapy class every Tuesday 4-5.30pm. Sign up in 4 week sessions. IN PERSON only.
- NEW Monthly series: Basics for Beginners Thursdays 5-6pm.
- June 11: Shoulders and the upper back (Sheffield Yoga Center, Sheffield, MA)
- Intensely Restore weekend. August 18-20. At Stone Ridge Healing Arts and online.
- Continuing Education for CIYTs and mentees 12-2pm. Cost $30. Upcoming dates:
- Saturday September 23rd
- Saturday October 28th
- Saturday November 18th
- Saturday January 13th
- Menla Retreat 2024: April 11-14th.
What can you expect from an Iyengar yoga class?
A safe, methodical, clear progression of yoga poses so you can understand every step of the way.
A different class focus every week to develop your strength, flexibility, stamina, concentration and relaxation across a wide range of movements.
Clear demonstration and explanation by well-qualified teachers so you can practice safely.
Modifications for issues and injuries so you can understand specifically how the pose works for you.
Therapeutic, private and small group classes are available.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 845 546 YOGA. to discuss your goals and condition, and we will help you find a class that works for you.
Body Scan Meditation:
classes your way…
Practice from home:
Choose from over 200 recorded videos
reflections from the practice…
Jess teaches with such clarity and understanding that each class offers a really inspiring way forward. Because classes are taught at graduated levels my progress feels safe and systematic. In all my years of practice, this is, without a doubt, the finest teaching I have been lucky enough to experience.”Ann R
Jess’s expertise as a teacher par excellence comes not only from the succession of great teachers who have taught her, and continue to inspire her, but also from Jess’s own inexhaustible love of learning. Every class with her is an adventure which is challenging and transforming… Every Class!!”L.F.
Even as a seasoned practitioner I learn something in every class. The sequences she teaches are challenging, yet clear and accessible. Jess weaves the yoga philosophy into her classes ( which I love !) so I am challenged both physically and mentally.”L.M.