Clear Yoga is located at Stone Ridge Healing Arts, 3457 Main Street, Stone Ridge, NY 12484
No classes Thanksgiving Day
- Jess’s classes are hybrid: in-studio and online.
- Masks are optional.
- Covid vaccines are required.
- Sign up on momoyoga will be required for all classes.
- Limited number of students in the studio per class.
- The studio is cleaned after each class, air filters operate continuously, and hand sanitizer is available.
- Yoga Therapy class every Tuesday 4-5.30pm. Sign up in 4 week sessions. IN PERSON only.
- December 11: B.K.S. Iyengar Birthday celebration class
- Light on Yoga Intensive: January 2-6th
- January 15th: Connect to your core (At Sheffield Yoga Center, MA)
- January 22nd: Winter Restorative and Pranayama
- February 12th: Backbends with Jess (online only)
- Teaching Intensive with Senior Teachers Doerthe Braun and Jessica Becker April 3-7th
- Menla 2023: April 14-16.
What can you expect from an Iyengar yoga class?
A safe, methodical, clear progression of yoga poses so you can understand every step of the way.
A different class focus every week to develop your strength, flexibility, stamina, concentration and relaxation across a wide range of movements.
Clear demonstration and explanation by well-qualified teachers so you can practice safely.
Modifications for issues and injuries so you can understand specifically how the pose works for you.
Body Scan Meditation:
classes your way…
reflections from the practice…
Jess teaches with such clarity and understanding that each class offers a really inspiring way forward. Because classes are taught at graduated levels my progress feels safe and systematic. In all my years of practice, this is, without a doubt, the finest teaching I have been lucky enough to experience.”Ann R
Jess’s expertise as a teacher par excellence comes not only from the succession of great teachers who have taught her, and continue to inspire her, but also from Jess’s own inexhaustible love of learning. Every class with her is an adventure which is challenging and transforming… Every Class!!”L.F.
Even as a seasoned practitioner I learn something in every class. The sequences she teaches are challenging, yet clear and accessible. Jess weaves the yoga philosophy into her classes ( which I love !) so I am challenged both physically and mentally.”L.M.